Have you ever had a stalker?

Have you ever been stalked? A true Stalker? Like showing up at places that you never told them where you were. calling the notes on the car etc

Gypsyd

Asked by Gypsyd at 12:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• Thank goodness no.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I have!
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• Not to that extent, no.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I thought stalkers were supposed to be kind of sneaky. Anyone that paid me more attention than normal was bold as brass about it so I would say, no.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• My husband has. He is on television (local) and many years ago we had a good old stalker who broke our window at home because his wife was infatuated with my husband. Not a lot we could do about it because he was a COP. Super crazy stuff. wife worked at the local paper with a really good friend who dated another friend so we knew it was the cop. Anyway, can't fight that so dh found a job out of the state. Smartest thing we ever did....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• Omg girl!!!
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• Noxw
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• Sort of. In high school my sister set me up with a guy. We never actually went out, just talked once or twice. And I even told him I wasn't interested. But he kept showing up places. At first just in school, he'd be waiting outside my class or the bathroom for me. He'd come sit in my gym class and watch me(he wasn't in my gym class). And then I kept seeing him outside my house! He'd just walk back and fourth past it a few times. I don't even know how he knew where I lived...I know my sister didn't tell him because she knew he was stalking me. A few years later I found out from my husband that the guy had told a bunch of guys(that were friends with my husband) that he did all sorts of things with me(sexual things...like threesomes with him and my sister). : /
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• oNe time just out of highschool and fresh into my first year of college , a guy friend of mine decided too set me up with this dude. I told him immediately that I wasn't interested in a relationship with anyone but I would just go and hang out with him ..I meet him we start just talking on the phone and He asked me too go to the state fair of texas . I was like ok I don't wan a relationship I told his ass flat out from the beginning .... I wen with him and he started too get really weird like telling me he didn't think that this was going too work out . of course I have his DAFUQ! Look on my face .. im like wtf are you talking about dude I already told you I wasn't interested in that were just hanging out as friends two people going too a fair to hang out .. then he snapped the fuck out of it . He takes me home . then one day he blew my parents phone up I talked to him a few times .. I was going out too my truck and go to open
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 3:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2013

• I Go to open the door and bam he is standing on my porch no hey can I come over hes on my porch ..... Then another night he had called me too see what I was doing of course it was school night cause I took night classes and worked days .. So traditionally me and one of my classmates would go to applebees after class to talk and do homework eat or she would get a drink while we studied he happened too work there at the time . that particular night I didn't know what the hell I was going too do .. So I told him no I didn't think I was going too show up which in fact I did got in a better mood too go .. well I go too look up from looking at the menu and he was standing right there stareing at me and watching me with this look on his face from hell so I walked up there. he opens his mouth and was like I thought you weren't going out you specifically said you weren't I said I told you that I wasn't sure.....Im like wtf your not my
    Gypsyd

Comment by Gypsyd (original poster) at 3:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2013