Am I too old???

I am 28, I am the momma of 3 kids and while sitting waiting for my son to get his hair cut I saw this really cool style, this gal had darker hair and had about 10 or so highlights in purple, blue, yellow, red, white. I loved it. I never go get my hair done. I have a reddish orangish with a hint of brown color I hate! What do you ladies think about these highlights on a 28 yo mom? They were under the 1st "layer" of hair so they weren't pop out at you dramatic! Could I get my hair colored and get the highlights? Thanks all :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i love that hair style i want to do it to im 23 i think you would look just fine im sure i had older teachers in school that did that lol and im talking 40s lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i would go for it!...
    ur 28 sweetie not 60 lol.
    Your not old.
    & it will make you feel good about yourself :]
    DO IT MAMA!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• IMO it's not very "mom-like" and if I were to see what I'm imagining, I would think it's a trashy look! I know you're ONLY 28, but you're a mom, I think your style should reflect the look of other moms in your age range.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Don't listen to anon, she obviously has something stuck up her butt!

Get what you want, because you are never too old to live.  Your style should reflect YOU, not other moms.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• have you seen those hip grandmas with their bright pink hair? you're never to old to have fun go pamper yourself and do something bold and if you dont like it what ever its just haircolor u can change it.
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 8:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• btw we want picures when you do this we want to see too
    CubanFIre

• I'm a 34yo mom of 6 and I just got my hair dyed black with purple and green fringe around my face and I love it. Everyone at the salon thought it was great looking. Be yourself and have fun. The great thing is the colors are usually semi permanent so you can always change it with relative ease. Good luck!
    cindie_1974

Answer by cindie_1974 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You are never to old to have stylish hair! I love the bold highlights and the more dramatic looks. It makes you look like you actually care about yourself and your keeping yourself up! However, I do think the blue, purple and pinks should be left to the "tweens", any older than that , your going to look like your going to a Halloween party.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No kidding mama... Go for it... If you like it do it...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well hell I guess that says it all, I am going to rock out with my multi colored hair, stand tall and proud and not care what pru ass mommas think just because I don't fit there ideal mom mold. I have never done anything so bold and well I think its about time, Halloween here I come lol

Thanks to all you others who just gave me the courage to do it!! My hubby likes the idea too :)
    Anonymous