Seriously How is this possible?!?! lol

I look in the mirror and notice I am starting to get some fine lines, great I am in my late 20's. Well how is it possible to get pimples and wrinkles??? Shouldn't I have grown out of that "pimple stage" by now? I don't have serious break outs or anything one here and there but c'mon, how do you battle both, one is youth related and one is getting older related. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I hear you! When do the "good years" start? I'm in my late 30's, I have itsy bitsy lines underneath my lower eyelashes and breakouts all over my chin :-) I deal with the lines by using vitamin E oil (I got it at dollar general) and dab it under my eyes and along my top lip line at night (just in case). I picked up toner to fix my breakouts and they only got worse, so now I just mix a teaspoon of sugar in with my acne wash and use it as a facial scrub - almost completely cleared up in 3 days now.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The pimples are caused by hormonal changes... At least for me anyway... About a week out of the month I have a breakout on my chin... I make sure I use a good moisturizer after shower and at bedtime.. Cold packs on my eyes when needed... I'm 36 so I think its in the genes as well, my mom aged quicker than my dad so I'm hoping I have my dads genes,lolol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yup here to... Im 28 and went through this, breakout/oily face thing... My eyes are getting bad, i lost 10pds in a week, i got super bad chest sick thing.. Im falling apart at 30 mama!!!!!!! But maybe this is all in my head... LOL I have gray hair, wrinkles, you name it, they say i look 25 but im falling apart... LOL Good luck mama...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Me too! I just turned 29 and have never thought I looked old until now. I'm getting wrinkles and breaking out (like huge, deep, pimples) on my chin. I've never had probelms with this before! I guess we better just face it, we are getting old! :0)
    Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I feel you. Yesterday. I just bought Acne Free for my pimples and Olay Regenerist for my eyes & forehead...what the hell? i'm only 27 1/2
    shaismom25

Answer by shaismom25 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I get a few pimples on my forehead and have a big wrinkle near my lip and around my eyes. I'm only 29. I don't want wrinkles yet!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Sorry ladies, but you have no idea how much better I feel knowing I am not alone on this war against pimples and wrinkles lol. I have the Acne Free stuff, but it dried my face out too much. I just the toner and that is it. It works good though. Anyone use Vitamin E cream? I have been trying this but I am thinking it might be leading the the breakouts....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Feb. 23, 2009