Has anyone ever had there hands or feet fall asleep? its been happening to me and i dont know if it is normal or not... never happened with my ds

I am 5 weeks.. i also have uti maybe thats why?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My hands used to do that ALL the time when i was pregnant.
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 6:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I am 7 weeks and mine are doing it all the time. They did on my last pregnancy too. I have carpel too, but this is more intense than the carpel does. Hope this explains it better

ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• im 31 weeks and whole sides of my body will fall asleep lol when i lay on them of course but i know how you feel
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My hands and feet fell asleep allllll the time while I was pregnant, especially while I was asleep. It would wake me up. Ugh, how I just LOVED being pregnant. (Can you smell the sarcasm?)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Mine did it all the time too... They still do, I wake up everynight with my hands completely numb and tingling!!
    Can't wait until they stop!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My son is 2 1/2. My hands and feet did that througout my pregnancy and they still do. I wake up on a nightly basis with something asleep, other than me ofcourse! Lol.
    littlesandy100

Answer by littlesandy100 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm 38 + weeks and my hands and feet always fall asleep. When I wake up it feels like I slept on my wrist wrong and it really hurts throughout the day.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• mine do all the time. my first pregnancy they did it too. my doc said its normal b/c of swelling even if you dont notice it you will have some swelling and it makes fingers arms legs and toes fall asleep. recently BOTH of my arms fall to sleep every time i go to sleep
    Autumnleaves09

Answer by Autumnleaves09 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i wouldnt worry about it, when i was prego i would wake up in the middle of every single night and my hands would be so far asleep it hurt to move them at all. it would bring me to tears sometimes. since ive had my daughter, its never happened again...it just sucks. my own personal thought on it was maybe she was sitting on or kicking a nerve or something.....i just got used to it and counted the days left! lol
    kmontalvo1013

Answer by kmontalvo1013 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009