Hi Ladies!!!!

Long time no see! Been super busy with work. I am now dealing with this new healthcare reform and hating every minute of it. Oh and Gay marriage is now allowed in Utah! YAY!!!! I thought we would be one o the last states. I am soooo happy.
What has everyone been up to?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2013 in About CafeMom

• HOORAY!
    Have missed your voice of reason so much, hope all is well with you dying to hear about the puppy and I for one am amazed your state passed it as well, so great to see you!!!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• Puppy is doing great. She's almost 10 months old now and hyper as ever. Kids are doing great. DD is in kindergarten and DS is in preschool. He is also the same size as he's sister which is funny.
    Have I missed anything crazy?
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• OH you have missed alot of crazy! Some members left, and gosh don't know where to start!
    I will tell you I have missed you and several people have asked about you, they most likely are not on now, I am only on because my kids are at the movies.
    Finally our boxer poo poos outside, not on the concrete, LOL I have missed you lady.
    Coming back soon? I have had a change in work hours as well so not able to be on as much.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• Hey, stranger! I've thought of you often. Good to hear from you. It's just the usual after-holiday mayhem around here. Kind of crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• Hello and nice to see you back! I'm not in here as much but I assume it's the same stuff. Can't believe Utah passed it, that's really great! Maybe the pot thing will fly too? Ha ha ha.... (passed in Seattle's King Co).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• awww I am glad I was missed. I am here to stay. I will try to get on as often as I can. Mine is house trained and does great in here crate. I am starting to lock her up on a section of the house while I'm gone so when she's ready she has full run of the upstairs instead of a crate. I miss reading drama so I can escape the drama in my life.Also miss being able to vent. Didn't know why i haven't came back sooner. Kept meaning to but something always came up.
    Guess the last time I came on was to announce my grandma died. It's still hitting me hard. I had to plan the entire funeral with the whole family fighting. I had to hold it together for everyone. I'm doing a little bit better though. That's the only major thing that happened to me.
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• I had no idea, so sorry about your loss, glad you are back in action!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• YAY LOST!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Peekaboo!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• So sorry for your loss. On the upside, you have a hyper puppy & 2 children to keep you busy! *hugs* :)

I don't think you've missed much around here. It's been pretty slow & some of the same old, same old mixed in.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2013