Anyone else experience this?? What the heck is going on??!?

I have taken a million preg. tests so I KNOW I am NOT pregnant... but here is what is going on!

I was late on my period for 16 days when I had some spotting for a day and it was over. So I thought...oh great...took a ton of preg. test for the last couple weeks and all negative. Well...
I then got a yeast infection. Awesome... wat the heck is going on? Finally get rid of that and without even gaining any weight my boobs are about a cup size bigger. I am 23, I have two children and my youngest is 18 months. Could this still be my hormones balancing out?? Im waiting to see my doctor next week but I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this!
Jeesh its driving me crazy! Im just hoping I don't have an issue with my thyroid or something!

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2013 in Health

• Yes, it could be hormones. Post partum periods can be weird.

It could also be that you got a bunch of false negatives; if you're not taking the test with first morning urine it cannot be trusted.

See your doc first thing Monday.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• I've had thyroid issues for 15 years and never had any of those issues you mentioned because of it. You'll have to wait and see what your doctor says. They are the only ones who can tell you for sure.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2013

• Thank you ladies! I do plan to schedule an appointment next week to figure out what is going on! Just hope its nothing serious!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Do have them check your thyroid because it is not uncommon for it to go out of whack after a birth. You could be pregnant even with the negative tests. With one of mine it took not quite three months for it to show on a urine test. They were not nearly as reliable way back in the dark ages LOL but still it was disconcerting because I knew I was pregnant. Sometimes it just takes longer to show. Sometimes tests get damaged somehow. It is good that you will go to the doctor and then you should know for sure. I am not sure what else could expand you boobs so quickly but I am sure there are other causes and the doctor can help you figure out what is going on and give you peace of mind.
    Be sure to let us know.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• I agree, check with your doctor, and please let us know.

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Yes, see a dr. There are other conditions that can mimic pregnancy (I was 2 weeks late on period, swelling/ tender breasts , etc - due to increased prolactin levels)

Answer by missanc at 9:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• I will update you all once I see the doctor! Thank you ladies! With my other two girls, I got a positive test right before my missed period so I don't know why if I was pregnant, that it wouldn't show but who knows! I wont know until I see the doc.

Thanks ladies! ill let you know!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• How's your blood pressure? You hay be on the high side & retaining too much fluid as well. Watch your diet with salty foods.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2013