Ever had a fellow motorist overreact BIG TIME?

My husband was dropping me off at Goodwill yesterday. He pulled up parallel to the store,in the loading zone.I had just opened my door about 2 inches,when this woman comes flying up next to us all in a lather,screaming her head off and shaking her fist at me. I was thinking W...T...H???? Even if my door was all the way open,there was about a 8 foot gap between her and I. (I checked when I got out) We were parked right up next to the door of the store. The parked cars stuck out several feet farther than my door ever would. Luckily she just drove on. I didn't need to rumble at Goodwill,lol

A few weeks back,I was walking across the street with my son. As we stepped up on the curb,the light started flashing Do Not Walk. This woman pulls up and starts screaming at me,"How dare you walk against the light?!" Umm,what?? Am I suppose to run across to make sure I get to the other side before it stops saying WALK?
People are crazy. :)

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The people driving the wrong way I the parking lot aggravate me. We almost got hit by a woman Speeding Down the wrong way in the parking lot and I said B*tch. She must have read my lips because I didn't scream it or make loud gestures or anything, but I parked, then she pulled in in front of me stuck her head out her window and screamed "You sure have a big mouth for a such a small person" I was in shock she even knew I said bitch much less confronted me about it, so I said you were barreling down the wrong way and almost hit us with kids in the car, maybe you should watch where your going. She just sat there glaring at me all while I got kids out of the car and walked off, then she drove out of the parking lot.
    CKel

Answer by CKel at 11:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• You have more random stranger drama then anyone I've ever met.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• This kind of behavior is increasing. I live in a pretty small town, and it is common here. I think it's a result of the increasing self-serving attitude and total "meism" that prevails in our culture today.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:04 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• This is precisely the reason why I want my conceal and carry (and a hand gun to go with it).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• I am one of those that hate it when a car parks next to goodwill, along the curb, to load or unload in a busy parking lot. I've never said anything to anyone, but it's extremely annoying.
    There's a Goodwill in the parking lot, a few stores down, where I work.
    She's probably reached her limit of people parking there, lol. I know I've wanted to lash out a few times!
    Goodwill should move their loading/unloading to the back of the building.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• I've had people flip me off while driving but once some girl flipped me off and started screaming at me for not letting her merge. She was in a little Honda and tried to race me at the light but I was driving a Trans Am with a big 400 engine so I blew her away..lol. Get over it, I was thinking.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Oh yeah, I had some guy blow through a stop sign so he could race up next to me tothrow a bottle of water at my car. The reason? I didn't go through the intersection soon enough for him, apparently he did see the 18 wheeler turning left in front of me (and taking up the whole intersection)
    Fairierose81

Answer by Fairierose81 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Yes today. I was leaving Costco and this idiot was parked in the middle of the lane and just siting there so I could barley fit around them. I decided to go around them since they were just sitting there and they rolled down their windows screaming stupid bitch at me and flipping me off. I was thinking what the hell? I wasn't taking their spot nor did I come close to hitting them. I just kept going. No need to deal with that crazy bunch.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• I've had drivers yell at me for still being in the street when the signal changed from "Walk" to "Don't Walk." I'm not usually fast enough to make it before the walking hand goesaway. One of them started screaming at me, "You almost got hit by a car! You almost got hit!" I said, "Okay, thanks for telling me." She kept screaming, "I mean it! You almost got hit!" I wanted to ask her, "Well, what do you expect me to say?"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Yes, and when he followed me home and seen the Sherriff in my driveway, he changed his attitude quickly.

Another time a rent a cop at Walmart was screaming at me because I parked by the door to help my disabled dad into the car. It was snowing and he had trouble walking. Got him in, parked the car and turned the idiot in to management. Watched him get yelled at.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2013