Cheapest system to play Mario Bros.

What is the cheapest system to get that you can play Mario Bros. on(so Nintendo). Both hand held and console. I don't even know if I know of all the different handheld systems they have. lol

We only have an xbox and ds wants mario bros. so I figured if I can find something cheap enough that I could get it. Kind of would prefer a hand held but would possibly do a wii.

Second question: do you have a to pay a service charge to get huluplus on the wii?(I already have a hulu plus account).

tntmom1027

Asked by tntmom1027 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2013 in Entertainment

• We have Hulu, and it's not any extra to use on our Wii. You could probably find the regular Wii (as opposed to the latest Wii U) pretty cheap, since the new model's been out for a year or so now. It might even be cheaper than the DS now, I'm not sure. I think they have a Wii mini that costs less, as well.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• You can probably find a used wii system at Game Stop for around or less than $100. We bought ours used there a few years ago for like $150 and that was way before the Wii-U came out.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Thanks guys I may just go with the Wii system then as I can hook it up downstairs and get hulu on the tv rather then paying with the xbox.
    tntmom1027

Comment by tntmom1027 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• SNES
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Actually the Snes are going for nearly as much as the wii systems now, as they are considered "collectible" now.
    tntmom1027

Comment by tntmom1027 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• really? I bought a dual SNES/Nintendo system for $50 on ebay. My kids love it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2013

• Dang if that's the case then I am so selling my SNES and like 8 games... :)
    Anonymous

• My son has a Nintendo DS. And since it can also play Gameboy Advance games...there are quite a few Mario games you can get. We have Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Mario 64 and Mario DS. We got our DS used from GameStop( it's pink lol). I don't really remember how much it was...but I know it was less than $100.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2013