Breakfast burritos?

Do you ever have them? The boys will be home in a hour or so from a 2 hour wrestling workout & I have three extra tummies to fill ( normal everyday thing here lol) so that's what I decided to make for breakfast.

What do you like in yours?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2013 in Food & Drink

• i enjoy one every now and then, but i prefer to eat light in the morning most of the time. i probably don't make them right either lol i just scramble some eggs with cheese, toss it in salsa, and then roll it up in a tortilla. sometimes ill add bacon ;)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Before I became a vegetarian my favorite was chorizo, scrambled eggs, onion and salsa. Yummmm
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 9:39 AM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I love these. I make them with crumbled sausage, ham, or bacon, scrambled eggs, diced tomato, diced green bell pepper and onion, and shredded Mexican blend cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I don't make them often because my kids don't like them. Scrambled eggs with a little cheese melted in, a little bacon or ham if I have it, and salsa is what I like.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:03 AM on Dec. 30, 2013

• My favorite is potato and chorizo or loganiza, but more often than not I make them simple with scrambled egg, bacon, and cheddar.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I've never made them but I'm thinking eggs, bacon or ham, peppers, onions, sour cream and spicy picante... maybe mushrooms too!
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 12:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I will cook diced potatoes (home fries) sausage, eggs, salsa and cheese and that's my burritos! You can add different veggies too, onions, mushrooms etc
    CKel

Answer by CKel at 12:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I like them- but the calories are too high to eat them

hubby used to get ones at work that were SO SO good! I'd eat a bite or two and that was all I could have of it

they had hash browns, bacon, sausage, egg, cheese and maybe onion? when I do them at home I make them with all but the bacon.
    and NO salsa or any of that kind of thing for me. Eeeew
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• My ex and I used to make them a ton at a time and freeze them. We really enjoyed them and found them to be an easy breakfast, but they're not big in my family now. We liked big chunks of potatoes, bacon or spicy pork sausage, scrambled eggs, salsa, and a little bit of Cheddar cheese.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Man this making me crave breakfast burritos

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2013