anyone else

anyone else hung over this moring? lol im not really hung over just extremely tired. thanks to hubby being an ass i decided to have a few beers last night and now i am regrettin it. anyone else with me this morning? lmao i just want to go back to bed

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry for misjudging...I've just seen to many little ones neglected because parents didn't want to let go of their prekid lifestyle. I probably read too much into what the op said. I was just already worked up b/c my own little nephew is in a sad position b/c my brother refused to grow up and there's nothing I can do about it. I truly am sorry, I was being too judgmental.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• im not hung over lol im pregnant but im tired as hell havvent been sleeping lately
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes! I had a few beer then made myself a margarita and I too am regretting it
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't understand how mothers can drink when they have lo's they are responsible for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My DH was here and was sober that's why, had he been drinking then I would have been the sober one
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• oh theres one of the little anons. well anon first of all non of your business second of all i waited til my lo was in bed and third non of your business
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Nope we dont keep alcohol in the house since I have teenagers.

Answer by gemgem at 8:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• wow i forgot the e in both of my nones . lol i do need to go back to bed. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• gemgem i feel ya there i can trust my seventeen year old totally but the other one my fourteen year old son he has to be watched lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• and do you feel well enough to take care of kids this morning? Suppose there was an emergency during the night?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009