Paulie!!!! Are you okay? How is it going?

Saw you on for the first time in days, wonder how all is going with your family? Have you had the funeral?
Do you need cheering up.
I forgot my begat icing at home, I was spreading it on my 2 fisted captain hook dildo, that I felt was "beath" working to well
Hope you are okay!!!!!!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Awe, thanks :) I hope your beaths are OK!
    Everything is OK now. BIL was waked on Thursday & buried on Friday. Very emotional & sad. My Sister is not doing that great but we just have to occupy her day by day. She went to work today which I think is a good thing. Better than staying home alone. She has a lot to do so we'll be helping her as much as we can. Thanks for asking! BTW, How are YOU doing with your hand? The other night I was just lurking and saw you had an issue with that. So is it better now? Thanks again & don't let the beaths bite the begat on the captain hook!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Hmmm...I've been thinking about this. Did you get scratched by a cat or a bite? That happened to my Sister. She got bit by a cat in her yard that she was petting & got cat scratch fever. Do you have a temp? Also may be Gout! My DH gets it in his feet & legs. It's usually hereditary. Does anyone else have it in your family? Keep us updated & I hope you feel better soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• It isn't any better at all, have a doc's appointment on Thursday, begged them to fit me in before, so will be waiting on pins and needles to see if anyone cancels. I am pretty tough, but the swelling has me really worried, my husband says I have sausage fingers. Great help.
    On a good note, other people have to wash the dishes!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2013