I wrote an irate later to The Today Show.

Does that mean I've turned into a crazy old coot before I hit 30?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Writing a letter doesn't turn you into an old coot, but being an old coot sounds like fun. Just think of everything you can get away with that people will just say , "Oh, you old coot!" and that will be that!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LOL no youre not crazy. I stopped writing letters to people like that because it doesnt seem to help unless they get like a zillion letters.

Answer by gemgem at 8:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• oh god i am a letter writer too what was the problem if you dont mind my asking? i dont watch the today show so if it was something that was on the show i would have no clue
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LOL... It's good for your soul to get out what you needed to say. It would just be nice if those kind of people actually listened.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• They had played a very upsetting 911 call at 7:30 am with no warning in advance that it was graphic and that I might want to ask my children to leave the room or turn it off. In my old age I have a weak heart for that stuff and I was really upset that I had to hear it AND it had been played thousands of times by other stations already, why play it at 7:30 in the morning?? They could have told the story with out the call, we all know what happened. (It was the horrible Chimp attack call...so sad).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• oh yea you had a post about that the other day didnt you. cuz i remember saying that i heard it on the radio but on the station they told you that it was upsetting and to remove the children from the room. well i hope you get results. let us know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I did post about it yesterday Jodi. Then I wrote a letter (Not a later as my questions says!). When I told my husband about it he laughed at me like I was Grampa Simpson!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol i didnt even notice that you said you wrote a later. and know i wrote a letter to montel williams one time. didnt get a response but it made me feel better.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My father installed his shower doors. He never met Mantell, but I heard his mother in-law was snotty.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well being related to all that money im sure she was lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2009