It finally happened!!!!!!

I have had such an emotional day of happy tears...we spend the day in court, the judge did something we were not expecting, he agreed to do my daughter's partner adoption the same day...this never happens...he saved them over $4,000. in filing fees! He was so awesome!!! he wanted a picture after it was all over... Everyone in his courtroom was in tears, when they asked each and everyone of us why we wanted Kye, I completely lost it when they asked me, I told him that Kye was a dream come true, my first grand child and how we all fell in love when we got her at 5 days old...this triggered an emotional roller coaster for family and strangers alike, what a beautiful day it was.....

Thank you again for all the well wishes and prayers.....The only thing I can relate this happiness to, is the day my kids were born...

Asked by older at 5:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • not going to lie, this made me a little teary eyed! congrats grandma! and congrats to your daughter and her partner also ;)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• congratulations

Best wishes to you, the baby & family! :)

Great pictures!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• That is wonderful news! Congratulations, I am so happy for all of you!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Best news I have heard all week! What a joyous occasion! So much happiness for your family.

HUGS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• You know, this is awesome news on its own, but I can't help noticing something. Back when your daughter was first married, I remember all the hateful, hurtful things people would post simply because you had them in your avatar. Fast forward to today, and it's 4 pages of nothing but love. It's nice to see good really is winning out.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Congratulations!

So very happy for your family :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Awww! I was thinking about you today! Congratulations to everyone and welcome to permanent grandparent-hood. There is absolutely nothing better in the world.
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 5:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• woohoocongrats

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I have to tell you that I cried, how wonderful for all of you, blesses among blessing, best New Year ever!!!!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2013