"Grandma's ghost is here and she tells me that she's unhappy with the way you treat mom..."

"Grandma says you have an evil spirit in you,and you always have. Jesus is unhappy with you too. They talk to me and tell me that you will be punished"

My grandma died in 2010. And Jesus,well,you know His story.
This is what my sister PM'ed me last night. Apparently the ghost of my grandma....and Jesus,are hanging out with my sister in her double wide trailer. Or so she says
What do you think,high,drunk,or schizophrenic?
For her sake,I hope she's not hallucinating.I'm hoping she's just full of shit
So....anyone know of a good exorcist to help me rid myself of my evil spirit?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Tell her the evil spirit inside of you is going to rustle up seven legions of demons and surround her double wide tonight. On second thought, maybe you better not tell her that if she's really schizophrenic; it might just be better to leave her alone.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• There are spirits involved here, but I think they are of the bottled variety.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Tell her "the Devil made me do it & he's mad at you!" LOL! EEEEK. I think I'd steer clear of her.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Rather a self-serving ghost, I'd say. She didn't rise to a higher level in the afterlife, did she?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Sounds like you are not a believer in spirits?

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Holy crap.

Sounds like you seriously pissed her off, and rather than tell you flat out why she's mad, she's gone crazy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Apparently Jesus is ok with her marrying a baby raper,but not ok with me walking away from an abusive relationship with my mom. Who knew? I guess He works in mysterious ways...

I sense some bitterness here, and that's perfectly understandable. But be sure it's directed at the right person. Your sister is putting those words in Jesus's mouth. I don't usually presume to speak for Jesus, but I feel quite sure he wouldn't say that stuff himself.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Are you starting to see why I swore I had to be adopted,or was left on the wrong family's doorstep?

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Why would she want to move on? She's kicking it with Jesus himself,lol.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I am actually,but i'm a little wary of someone saying Jesus told them I have had an evil spirit in me my whole life. Apparently Jesus is ok with her marrying a baby raper,but not ok with me walking away from an abusive relationship with my mom. Who knew? I guess He works in mysterious ways...

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2013