this damn snow

omg i am soo ready for spring i cant take it anymore and just when you think it is over. we got hit again last night and more today. is it snowing where you are?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Western NY.....nuff said.

Blech.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Where do you live? We never get snow anymore. Growing up, it was almost always snowing. I live in south-central Pa. Our snow always turns into mixed precip or ice anymore.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i am in PA also about two hours from pittsburgh
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• im in n.h and yeah we got a few inches then last night dh plowed and when i went to let dog out lastnight..BAM snow on the ground looks like dh didnt even plow arrgghh im so tired of snow.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• then you are near the line where it's all snow. LOL. If you move near me you won't have to deal with it anymore. I live next to Gettysburg.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm in NY and yes it's snowing hard here. But ..... tomorrow I'll be in Sunny South Florida!
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well let me pack my bags jreneei cuz ive about had it with this cold and snow. oh and cookie nothing like rubbing it in thanks for that
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Sorry. But I'm just so excited, haven't seen my family in almost 4 years.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No snow. Cold enough for it. They keep calling for it. So far we just get the cold weather and no snow which I think sucks. Atleast if there was snow there would be something to play in .

Answer by gemgem at 8:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm in CT. We got pounded last night. Hubby had a 90 min delay this morning. I like the extra time with him in the mornings but I am definitely done with snow.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009