Confusing Skate Sizes

I found some great roller skates online in the after Christmas sales to buy for my daughter's birthday and stash away. (Build-a-Bear is running an awesome special, too, So I'm going to snatch up the My Little Pony she wants and still be able to swing a birthday party for her after all, I'm thinking, since I got an unexpected Visa giftcard for Christmas and the giver will never know I spent it on my kiddo instead of myself.) Anyway, the skate sizes are confusing me. My daughter wears a kids' 10 in sneakers, but there's no 10 in skates. It goes 1, 2, 12, 13. So would she wear a 2? There's no size chart on the Target Web site.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 9:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2013 in Shopping

• My son wears an 11 in shoes and can fit in his sister's size 1 skates with enough room to wiggle his toes. A 12-13 should be good. She can always double up on socks like he does. 12-13 are smaller than a 1-2.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Smh....
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• There is no fan club. This is exactly what I have said many times. When you post every detail of your personal info it comes back to bite you.

And truthfully you put way too much personal info out there.

Telling you to save it for a rainy day is advice based on what you have posted.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• it's not actually confusing... the skates you are looking at are not in stock in a 10 (either they don't' make them that small or they are out of stock). If you get the size 12 they will be two sizes too big... that may be dangerous. Take her to the store and try them on her for the right fit. It beats a broken ankle.

Or save the money for a rainy day... that seems wise too.
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 10:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I can't win with my CM fan club.

How does one go about getting a CM fan club?? LOL
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 10:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• I would put it away and keep it for when you're struggling again with money.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• You're missing the point, for months we've listened to all of your woes especially concerning not having enough food to feed your family.
    Get the doll and save the rest. You're right you can't win when you are constantly crying about your situation. If I were in need as much as you are I would save it so when my kids are hungry I can buy food and feed them.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• How does one go about getting a CM fan club?? LOL

According to academic journals, some people simply create their own.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• These two things should help... 

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/26566373/Shoe-Sizing-Chart

Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 10:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2013

• Go with the 12

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2013