Anyone else have problems with the Crayola Marker Airbrush?

My sons desperately wanted this thing and we couldn't get it to work at all. Nothing would come out. It would make the noise, but wouldn't spray. My dh emailed the company and they gave some suggestions on how to fix it... nope. Still didn't work. They just sent an email saying that they are sending out a coupon for $25 in Crayola products and a return shipping label.

How awesome is that for customer service? I really wish it worked, but an glad the company is willing to fix the problem since it doesn't.

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2013 in Holidays

• My daughter was really wanting that for Christmas. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't get it. I'm glad the company is willing to make it right,though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2013

• That looked like a really cool product. Too bad it didn't work right for them. At least the company is doing something to make you happy & they can pick out something else with the refund. It's good to know there are still some companies out there who believe in good customer service. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2013

• I didn't buy that but I got my Daughter the Olivia 2 in 1 house & Pirate ship. I opened the box & all the accessories were missing. So this morning I called the company & they no longer make it & have no replacement pieces. How weird because I just bought it at ToysRus & they still have more. So they are sending me a free doll set instead. That was pretty nice too. I just found the receipt from ToysRus so I am going to exchange it for a new one too. I think customer service for these toy companies is getting better since the economy has gotten worse. They know that toys are not a necessity. Do you have your receipt? Maybe exchange it for a new one too. May just be a lemon.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2013