has anyone else had false positives on hpt? three brands, and I AM NOT pregnant.

i used five brands. two brands were negative. two brands were positive. one brand had one negative and one positive. i called my doc. and since i had an iud put in two weeks ago, he told me to go to the er ( i was bleeding). blood hcg(quantitive test) scored 0. i was not, nor have been pregnant. i called the company of the tests, and found out that the three brands + were made by the same company. they asked me to have the tests back, and they are sending me out a brand of my choice. they mentioned (since i am not on fertility treatments) that it could be from ovarian cysts, or a chemical pregnancy. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE?

heatherann4

Asked by heatherann4 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I had a total of 9 including 7 hpt and 2 blood test that said negative when I was actually pregnant. I was 9 1/2 weeks before I finally got a positive blood test and 12 weeks before I got a positive hpt.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009