How far in pregnancy

When does your stomach start feeling tightness in your belly , Im Only 8 weeks so i'm not sure if its normal or maybe im further then i think. I did not have a check up yet but just taking vitamins and eating right until i get my first office visit and is it normal to spot?

elviraabenson

Asked by elviraabenson at 5:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2013 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • Bleeding and spotting of any kind should be checked out right away. It could be nothing but then again it could be something very serious.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2013

• Thank you I could not get in with my New Dr so i would have to wait in Emerg, i guess it would be better to go there instead of waiting for few days.
    elviraabenson

Comment by elviraabenson (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2013

• I agree; get checked out. Many women spot and end up with healthy babies and no problems. But on the other hand, spotting could mean trouble, especially if there's a lot of blood and if it is bright red instead of brown.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2013

• any spotting- get checked out with and EXternal scan
    nothing inside until you are scanned, and do not let them do an INternal scan

i had bleeding, turned out to be placenta issue, had external scan got placenta previa dx and NOTHING inside after that- included exams

good luck
    feet up as much as possible, no lifting, vacuuming, shoveling snow etc
    and no sex
    until you get the all clear
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2013

• Thanks everything is well now, but i am losing weight this week its two pounds , heard its normal..Now i am dealing with my 6 year old always been whining and crying all the time she is my problem right now :p *sighes..
    elviraabenson

Comment by elviraabenson (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2014