Any ideas of getting my daughter super excited about potty training?

My daughter is 2 and she'll sit on her potty in front of the tv with snacks and sit for 45 min or more i don't say she has to just let her do it how she wants. But no pee in the toilet yet instead minutes after she gets up pee on the floor. I offer treats and small toys and CANDY. we have cool panties that "don't wanna get wet" what to do next?!?! I heard of rewarding mommy and daddy for doing there duties in the potty. gonna start that this weekend any other ideas?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We had Potty Parties. When my son would peepee on the potty, we had a PeePee Party. I'd get him a balloon and a slice of cake (or whatever) and stick a candle in it. Same thing when we moved on to Poopy Parties. It worked for us. What kid doesn't like a party in their honor? LOL.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I dont think i would keep the potty in the TV room. You're telling her it's a chair and she can just sit there. Put it in the bathroom. When you think she has to go, take her in there and let her try. If she doesnt go within a minute or two, pull up her panties and leave the bathroom. I didnt make a big deal out of the potty. I just said it something we all have to do when you wear underwear. I use to put MM's on the counter so at night when my DS would wake up, he would go potty and get his MM's and go back to bed!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009