Best skin products for...

1-Reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores and evening out skin tone.

2-Getting rid of dark circles under my eyes.

3-I have always had bags under my eyes, is there a product to reduce the appearance or firm them up? (without surgery, I don't have that kind of cash now lol)

There are just so many items on the market and of course each one claims they are the best but I don't want to spend a ton of money just to find out they suck.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

cindie_1974

Asked by cindie_1974 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I heard Olay is good has been rated number one over more pricey ones. Just starting to use it now. You can go to Olay site and answer questions and it will match you up to what you need.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Cucumbers under the eye's or cucumber patches you can buy those in a container at the drug store, walmart may have them too. Also for the dark circles use yellow concealer. Go to any store in the mall that sell's make-up, they will know what it is you need..it cover's dark circles and bags. Also for the fine lines, you need a moisturizer that fights against fine lines when they're starting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Arbonne RE9 anti-aging products. Read about them at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com or go to the corporate site www.arbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Thanks for the ideas. I will definitely check them out!
    cindie_1974

Answer by cindie_1974 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2009