Any fun activity ideas?

So my son will be 16 months old in about two weeks and I wanted to see what you other mommies do for fun activities with your little ones? I wanted to have a really fun weekend planned out for Caden and I so any ideas ladies? The things we typically like to do are dance time, story times, when the weathers nice, which its freezing out now is going outside and playing and just other little everyday things like playing with his toys and whatnot so I just wanted to come up with some different things for us to do.

Cadens_Mommy118

Asked by Cadens_Mommy118 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anyone?
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well my weather is different than yours but we go to the park, on walks, the indoor bounce house, the beach, occassionally the library, we have used freebies at Gymborie and some other one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes! Some local moms that i am friends with on CM, me and our kids are going to the houston Zoo tomorrow! I am soooo excited! Actually the group is called Houston Glam Girls, you can find it on my page... you should apply to join, its private and the moms are super cool! We actually meet up and do real fun things! With and without the kids! You should join us at the zoo! I can personal message you my number if you wanna join us!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 10:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes I cannot wait until the weather breaks for us down here because we spend alot of time at the park and doing outside activities when the weather warms up. I have taken him to the jump yard a few times and he has alot of fun with that the only thing is that can get a little pricey too going frequently. There just isn't much to do with youngers kids like the toddler age group where I live. It sucks because I just want to be able to do lots of fun things with my baby boy!
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Ahhh I cannot wait to go to the zoo with Caden!! That sounds so fun but you guys are in TX and I am in MD lol so we'd have to get a plane ticket lol, thanks for the idea though :-) I hope you mommies and the kids all have a lot of fun tomorrow!
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• ooh yeah the zoo and the aquarium. Children's mueseums.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2009