Does the mother of Octuplets not realize...?

That a million dollar home pays around 1800ish a month in PROPERTY TAXES - maybe more -- how is she going to pay for that????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• why is it our biz? oh, it's NOT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well if you are a taxpayer in Cali it kind of is your business.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If youre from CA you should be more worried with the 20,000 lay offs of govt workers from police, probation officers, and the fact CA is releasing inmates cuz yall cant afford to keep criminals in jail. Not about some idiot who had 8 kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Glad I did not move to Cali. Like I wanted to. I can see how the crime rate is going to go up. It must be horror to live there and see all this crap happening because the govy. can't manage it's money.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm thankful I had the brains to get the hell out of California way back in 1981!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh, I'm SURE she realizes it! But her modus operandi doesn't seem to be too worried about what tomorrow brings!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The thing is here in So. Cal a mil. really does not buy you much. It's not like a mil. $ house in other parts of the country. I live in an average neighborhood (not fancy at all) and the houses are all close to a mil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm lost. How the F is she going to pay for the house?
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Property is excessively high priced in Cali. A house priced at 1M there is a house that would probably cost $250,000 or less anywhere else. Rental property is also overpriced. In the end she will be soaking the taxpayers less for the taxes on her 1M mansion than she would for rent on a similar abode. And who knows, she may surprise us all and actually get a job--since she has nurses and nannies to care for that gaggle of kids. She IS through having kids, isn't she? (Oh,  somebody please say they heard she's done reproducing.)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Eventually this moms money will run dry.  How many MAC counter, nail appointments, and Starbucks trips will it take?  Who knows, but eventually she will become the problem of the state. Her baby's birth is said to cost the state of Cali $5 million.  This is just ANOTHER case (in a long line of many) for why California has no money. Too many Entitlement Programs, When California asks for a Federal Bailout, it will THEN become the Nations Responsibility.  Just another point in the reason why this nation is declining... No Personal Responsibility.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2009