Anyone online travel agent business?

Is there any moms working from home as an online travel agent? How is your business in today's economy? Did you invest a lot of money to get started. Please share your experience. I would like to get started into this business. However, I have no experience. Thank you.

mylilnathan

Asked by mylilnathan at 9:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are not an already proven good saleswoman, then I would not think this is the way to make money fast. I have a young married brother (27 yo) and his new bride that were convinced by an older couple (people who were able to travel and take advantage of traveling themself), to do this online travel business and guess how many times they were able to travel? 0. They ended up being so busy caring for their home and working that they didn't have time to build this business.
    I have a client that I prepared her taxes, (an at home mom) who also didn't turn but $13 for the year. Both have good personalities, both good do good business, but traveling isn't what people have on their list to do with the economy struggles. I wouldn't recommend it.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:42 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I would have to agree with the above poster. People are not worried about traveling right now. They are worried about the economy, paying bills, and healthcare. I have a home business but not with a travel agent company. I actually help people to get affordable healthcare. Come check out my page if you would like more info. And my business is doing great!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 5:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• great opportunity to check out

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

• http://www.accessibleadventures.info

this is a great site to go to for a free quote on any traveling you would like to do. you can also get free advice on what to do and see when you get to your destination :)  just e mai your request and get a BIG discount :)  No obligation!

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 4:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009