My weather update...any other snow momma's out there? How much snow do you have so far?

I think this sums up perfectly.. lol

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 6, 2014 in Just for Fun

• 1983 - the weather guys won't stop talking about it
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• I'll be sending warm thoughts and prayers for all of you dealing with the freezing cold. We lived in Wyoming for 6 years, and this is the part I don't miss.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• My city is currently number 1 of the top snowiest cities over 100K population. We have 75 inches total this season. Looking to get about 14 more in the next couple days. I actually live just outside Erie and have more than the city itself as usual. Normal around here though. The -40 wind chill is not however normal.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2014

• The drifts seem about that high, but on level ground it's about half of what that kitty is having to look over haha :) We're at -2 and it's supposed to dip down to -44 in the morning. I'm in central IL....
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 12:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• We go into a wind chill warning soon as the winter storm warning ends. They are saying the wind chill gonna get about -40 also., I have been here for awhile now, and I don't remember the last time we get so cold for so long.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• I'm in Austin....the coldest!

Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 1:44 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• So, I was going to bypass this post instead of mentioning that our high today was 77 and it's currently 56 but I just checked my weather app and it's predicting a 50% of snow flurries early Tuesday morning LOL! Lows often get down below 30 and we're supposed to get some rain so though it's not likely there is a chance! Ahh!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• Don't have official snow totals yet, but I think it's safe to say we have close to a foot AGAIN!! Drifts in my back yard are about 3 feet with these last 2 snow storms. The temps are supposed to drop today & tomorrow, so we are under wind chill warnings. We are also still at a level 3 since 5:30 last nite, which means no unauthorized personnel on the roads or face a ticket or even be arrested. I can't imagine any cop wanting to get out in this to do either tho! 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• -9, feels like -30. IDK how much snow we have, I haven't looked.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2014

• No just cold and shit out side. Right now it is 11 degrees, windchill 2 degrees, wind is not that bad North 5mph.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2014