What do you think of people who are overweight?

I'm not talking about a few vanity pounds. I'm 5'3" and 130 lbs. which is actually considered overweight although I wouldn't consider myself to be. I mean those who are grotesquely overweight and some who are even physically impaired because of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• I felt sorry for them years ago until I found myself in that position. I was 5'10 and 265 pounds. It scared the hell out of me. I went to the doctor and he told me I had diabetes. I made some serious life-style changes. I lost over 100 pounds in less than a year. I have been able to keep it off for over 8 years now. I am 5'10 and 145 pounds. I work hard for it but my health is important. I think people that size are lazy and selfish. I get sick of hearing how hard it is to lose weight and eat right. No, it's not. I have been there so I don't want to hear the excuses. I just think they are selfish for not wanting to be healthier for their families and be a good example.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I feel its none of ur business its not hurting anyone but themselves!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I agree with scaredmommy08. I am sure you have things people would consider disgusting. Why judge!!

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 10:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I think it's a shame that they can leech off of the system for something that is self-caused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I feel sad for them.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I wonder whats hurting them and I wonder who was supposed to love them and didn't do it. Food is an addiction just like anything else and comes from a person who needs to be nurtured. Some peoples addictions are just more obvious than others.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't think anything of them except that they are large ppl. I just read the CM link to an article about overweight women have more sex than thinner women. That's a good thing!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Wow, I never would've guessed, lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• For you ANON 9:01 Congrats on loosing weight good for you!! And Im glad it was so easy for you to do!! But dont come on here and say that its not hard and that EVERYONE can do it if they just stop being lazy!! Alot of people have medical problems that they cannot loose weight My moms best friend got to be almost 400 pounds and lives a very healthy lifestyle and they had to kill her thyroid because it was causing so many problems!! There are also other issues y people have a hard time!! and yes some people are just lazy and dont want to do anything about it but again ITS NONE OF YOUR FRICKIN BUSINESS!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always wonder how they even let themselves get to that point...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009