Does anyone have a leaky bladder since having kids? I have tried taking Detrol, but that didn't help.

I asked my doc about having surgery, but she said she had a friend that did. Things were worse after, so she advised against it. I just wonder if anyone else has this same problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• Yeah me too. I am glad to hear it is not just me. Some times I can't hold it all in and I have to woddle to the potty. I hate it and it is embarassing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• me me me
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I herd there are exercises that you can do to strengthen your bladder muscles. The same exercises you do for your vagina.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Kagel exercises. They tickly me, and I just can't manage to do them as often as you are supposed to. I have to wear a panty liner, but it's still embarassing me. I hate it.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Check with the urologist and see if there arent other alternatives. With modern medicine,im sure there are is.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 2:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I have the sling sugery scheduled for 13 March. I have read more positive responses from women who have had it than negative. I am military and cannot participate in PT because if I try to do the jumping jacks or run faster than a really slow jog I pee myself. It is embarrasing and I cannot maintain the fitness level I need if I can't exercise. Mine is stress incontinence (means it only happens with sneezing/coughing/running etc.) so the medications won't work for it. My only solution is surgery.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009