doesnt make sense to me but hubby thinks im always wrong so what do u think?

okay so we only have one car and i am a sahm so the car stays with me and hubby rides to work with his cousin. well he gets paid twice a month every pay day no matter what the weather i have to drag the baby out go pick him up and take him to cash his check. now here is the deal there are six people that work with him and they all go to the same bank wouldnt it be more logical for him to ride with one of them to cash his check than to have me drag the baby out especially in weather like this?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep it would be more logical. But men can be so frustrating sometimes. Have you asked him why he does this? What would he say if you told him no, to go with his friends? Personally, I would tell my hubby to go with the other guys and I would not back down. But my hubby says i am a meanie sometimes. It just makes more sense to me for him to go with them than to have you get ready and get the baby ready and drive there....pick him up.... go to the bank.... take him back....go back home....why don't husbands get it? God they drive me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes it is logical. I understand what your saying..But it sounds like he does not fell the same way you do about this.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• no he doesnt. i have to get the baby ready to be gone for like fortyfive minutes if that and i think it is crazy and uncalled for when he could ride with anyone of his coworkers
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Maybe he wants to be with you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes. But men don't think logically.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• then talk to him
    Anonymous

• I mean it's not like he has the car to depend on as it is, right, so whats one more thing he can ask someone else to do for him, especially since they're going there anyway. However, as a family unit, I think it would be a good thing for you to do for him and you should be happy to do it for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• make him take you to dinner after! Then it's not a wasted trip. His work doesn't offer direct deposit?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Just say no...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The other men may have other obligations on payday after cashing thier check, IF you dont want to go, I soo understand have him take the car that one day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009