Maybe TMI

Is it normal for your lower abdomen, like the part before your vagina to feel somewhat puffy? I'm in my 3rd trimester.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would have too think so the baby is moving down and all getting ready too come in too the world
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes. Mine felt that way once DD dropped down.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh- yes it is. I'm in my 3rd trimester and it's like I'm a completely different woman down there.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• This sounds kinda weird but my doctor said that happens because all the tissue is moving down to kinda help brace for pushing cushion the blow so to speak.. to its less dramatic for you and more comfy for the baby.. It happened with my DD too
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 12:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yep.. happened to me!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yup, you have probably quadrupple the amount of blood flowing down there right now so you can expect your girlie parts and that whole area down there to get pretty swollen just because of the blood volume. It'll go back to normal pretty quickly. Good luck and hang in there!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009