Has anyone got thier divorce with ex not being in court and him being serve by legal notice in paper?

Has anyone got thier divorce with ex not being in court and with a public newspaper notice? So did everything go your way? My ex is no where to be found - refuses to be found so my attorney had to put a public notice about the final hearing in the paper. He told me everything will be done that day - child support, debts and all the contempt of courts i had file and nothing could be done because he never could get "SERVED". What happen during your court?

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• am guessing this is a duplicate question but just in case. Yes. No he didn't show. Yes i won everything by default.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009