DOES ANYONE HAVE CELLULITE & KNOW ANY SECRET TO COVER IT UP FOR THE SUMMER?????OR FEEL GOOD IN YOUR OWN SKIN????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• I have it
    and water and excersie is the only way to get rid of it to be truly honest.
    umm use a self tanner LIGHTLY on your legs or where ever youhave it and it should help
    Just look at yourself in the mirror and find what you like best about yourself and flaunt it :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You can NOT get rid of cellulite. Some women are prone to it because of genetics. Other women get it from aging. Tanning or tanning cream will help cover it some. As for feeling good in your own skin,we all have something about us that is great,find that and emphasize it. IMO,when I tan in the summer,I feel better about myself. Just do.
    Anonymous

• Hey! Ok this is what you do! First get a bottle of Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany for free shipping
    It works wonders if you use it correctly for a few weeks (don't get frustrated if after one application it isnt perfect it takes a couple of weeks!) Its only $9.99 right now on sale the only product I've used that works!
    Then use SKIN SO SOFT Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray. This is a self tanner, aerosal so it doesnt ever look streaky! It is really natural looking and hides stretch marks and cellulite really well! The combo of the two products will solve the problem and get your confidence back! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009