Spring Cleaning??

Ok so I am ready to do some spring cleaning throw some stuff away.But when I go there my closet I end up not throwing really anything away.I think its that nesting comeing out to because I am 13 weeks prego.How do you spring clean in your home??Is it easy to throw stuff out in your closet??

Jennifer_24

Asked by Jennifer_24 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have een throwing stuff away like crazy, sending stuff to goodwill, I would say in the past month I have probable sent my hubby to goodwill with the trunk of our charger, which is pretty big, completely full like four or five times.
    nhutchison

Answer by nhutchison at 11:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Awe mama... Just let go.. LOL You dont need all that stuff...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I had NO PROBLEM spring cleaning, I clean out my closet along with my dresser and my girls closets and dressers it was no problem to donate clothes and unused toys!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yeah i get so darn sick and tired of looking at that stuff that i call "someday i may use it or need it", i mean i just think of other stuff while going through stuff and it helps me not think "ill need it someday" obviously if its there and i havent used it in a year, im not going to and if it wasnt expensive then i say "i can always buy another". i also try handing things to my family members in case i miss it or if i paid too much for it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009