How old was your LO when they first rolled over?

did they roll from front to back or back to front?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son started rolling from his stomach to his back at about 4 months old, and then from his back to his stomach (and all the way around) at about 5 months
    lmybo

Answer by lmybo at 11:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• From back to tummy around 3 months, and then was able to roll back over from her tummy to back at around 4 months.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• my son started rolling for stomache to back at 2 months he is 3 months now and cant roll from back to front
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Belly to back at 11 weeks and back to belly at 17 weeks.
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 11:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• So is there something wrong with my LO who
    s 5 months and won't roll over? He does a lot of tummy time and I've tried to show him how to roll over, he just won't!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• 4 months ,scared the hell out of me too! I laid her down on my bed next to me and I was putting my shoes on so I could take her out for a walk. next thing boom she rolled onto the floor. I called my husband at work in hysterics. Im not sure who cried harder me or my daughter. we had thick carpeting and a low bed thank god and she was fine , scared though. Thank god for my husband being a nurse to he was able to keep a level head and calm me down.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My son rolled back to front for the first time at 5 months, then actively tried not to do it again until 8 months, when he started rolling all over the place.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i don't think anything is wrong with a 5 month old not rolling.. i googled it, and a lot of what came up said that a baby normally rolls both ways by 6-7 months old
    lmybo

Answer by lmybo at 1:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My dd is rolling (about 95%, her arm is still under her) from back to front, she is 4 months old.
    AmyRae1008

Answer by AmyRae1008 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2009