What do you clean in?

Do you have the "perfect" cleaning outfit you like to wear when doing housework? I always like to wear a tank top and skirt. I don't know why but I can get more done around the house in that kind of outfit. Not saying I go and get into that outfit every day to clean, but those days I get to really get down and scrub, that's why I like to wear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Whatever I am wearing for hte day, I get up and get dressed and have a daily routine that I do, and whatever I feel like putting on that day is what I clean in.
    nhutchison

Answer by nhutchison at 11:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I like to wear jeans becouse I scrub my floor an my hands and knees and I don't want wh*re knees. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I wear night outfits... I dont know why, but if i wont wear it in public thats what i wear to bed or clean in... Funny, i never thought about it till this question...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always try to wear something that I feel dressed in so I will feel like I am awake and doing a "job". I read on a great house cleaning sight that if you wear shoes and under clothes it motivates you and you fell like facing the day. I found this to be true. Also I go to second hand stores and find sweats or something that I can feel presentable in just incase I have to run an errand in the middle of cleaning. Which reminds me I need to get some other ones. Not dressed up just like slippers or flip flops, sweats a sports bra and t shirt. also keep awindow cracked whatever teh sewason and the brisk air is invigorating.

sonrisewife

Answer by sonrisewife at 7:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Mini skirt, no shirt and stilettos!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• the nude! Just kidding. Usually an old tshirt and jeans.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2009