For all that have seen The Breakfast Club

Ok so you all know the part where he (John Bender) is crawling in the ceiling and he is telling the joke of the naked lady and he falls threw the ceiling befor finishing it. Does any one know the ending of the joke. It has been driving nuts for years!! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• "The joke that Bender tells but never finishes (while crawling through the ceiling) actually has no punchline. According to Judd Nelson, he ad-libbed the line. Originally, he was supposed to tell a joke that would end when he came back into the library and said, "Forgot my pencil", but no one could come up with a joke for that punchline."

i got that from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088847/trivia
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No!! I've wondered that also. I'll be checking back on this question!
    Anonymous

• 4. When Bender (Nelson) is crawling through the rafters, he begins a joke about a woman walking into a bar. What's the punch line? There is none. Nelson ad-libbed
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! You have put years of wonder to rest.
    Anonymous

• Yeah. It was supposed to ease into the line he says when he lands in the room,. but they couldn't figure a way to make that work, so Judd Nelson just ad libbed the lines up until then. I dug and dug to find this out about 3 or 4 years ago,. because my mother and I had to know.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• omg I always wondered that .. FOR YEARS AND YEARS lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 6:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• ya know...i was so crushing on judd back then i didn't even think about the ending to the joke!! LOL...I love that movie!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always wondered too, until IMDB came along!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2009