Showering/Bathing

Do you shower at home in a regular shower/tub?
Do you heat water and fill and outdoor tub/shower thing?
Do you bathe in the river?

What do you use to bathe with? Do you make your products or buy them?

I put this in health because I cant decide where else to put it.

luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 12:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2014 in Health

• "If you don't want to read her posts, simply skip them."

I honestly do not understand this. We get 10 million posts that say "if you don't like what people are saying, just ignore it (or skip the thread or whatever) but then that same person will turn around and respond to a post that is exactly the same thing but on the other side of the fence.

If you ignore one, ignore the other. If you don't like what an anon has to say, ignore it. Don't respond by telling the anon to ignore the thing she is commenting on and vice versa.

Sorry for hijacking your harmless question. This is just something that has stuck in my craw over the last few weeks.
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 12:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2014

• I shower in my house with heated water and use store bought cleansers.
    In the summer we use an outdoor shower with heated water (fully enclosed) at my cousin's beach house and it is so delightful to shower all that sand off and feel clean and comfy for the ride home. My favorite part of the beach day!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2014

• I shower in my home shower with soap....

If I'm camping we have a solar bag for showers, using hot water and soap.

Sorry, I don't do dirty & smelly. If you come around me and you stink I will call you on it and ask you if you want to use my shower.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• In my previous life as an anthropologist I bathed plenty of times in lakes and rivers. Not my preferred method but it works and has worked for millions of years.

Now, I use my shower and products that either I or a local vendor make. And I don't stink lol
    Brawn

Answer by Brawn at 9:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• I shower at home, indoors, in a tub/shower inside our bathroom, and wash with soap I buy from the store.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• Inside, in a shower, hot water from a water heater, with soap and shampoo that I buy from a store.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• Currently, I shower or bathe in my home's bathroom using heated water and bathing products I purchased (on sale and with coupons!) from a local store.

In my youth, I showered in public showers while on family camping trips. I also showered in the school locker rooms and YMCA locker rooms. None of these places were pleasant. I do not recall ever bathing in a lake or river.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• I shower in the Master Bathroom, water heated by the water heater.
    I purchase my soap and shampoo at the store.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• I shower in a shower. I buy body wash.

Answer by louise2 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2014

• I bathe at home in a regular shower. I buy shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I also use baby oil and a sugar scub that I make at home.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2014