Am I the only one

I don't know where to put this question lol.. .but am I the only one the gets annoyed with the same old "I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago.. .could i be pregnant" um YES. If you have sex & don't use protection. YOU CAN BE PREGNANT lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No you are not the only one everyone gets tired of those questions.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Heck even using protection you could get pregnant LOL.

Yes, the question is old.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Ha I agree!! Last night, I swear this is true, some one asked "Can I get pregnant if I had sex in a bath tub?" LIke sex in a bathtub is some kind of magic contraceptive!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It gets on my nerves, I guess, but I try to ignore it. It's even worse on Yahoo Answers. What really bugs me is the people who think everyone online is psychic or something and asks "Am I pregnant?!" and then proceed to say how old they are and give their entire sexual background or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:42 AM on Feb. 20, 2009