Do you ever smell this?

Have you ever been out somewhere or sitting at home when no babies are around and smell a poopie diaper? Like you've been smelling stinky diapers for so long that sometimes you could swear you smell one. I do it all the time. My son could be gone and sometimes I can get a wiff of dirty diaper out of nowhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i have! lol. i swear there is one in our car & their isn't.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• no this is silly but mine is toilet paper. i can smell toilet paper out of the blue at certain times lol i no i am a nut
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes and I hear babies cry when there are none around!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• When mine were younger I used to make sure there was none on me. Thinking I was maybe sloppy or something. Glad to know I am not the only nut!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't know about diapers, but sometimes I still look for my dog when he has been dead for years. It's like out of the blue I'll just be like "Hey, where's Scrappy?" and then I realize he's gone... Or I do the same thing with my grandmother I'll think "Oh I should call Gam..." but then I realize she's gone too. It's sad.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol I sometimes have to sniff myself when it happens to make sure there isn't any on me that I can't see. I posted this question anon at first just to make sure I wasn't the only nut-job. Now I don't feel so bad. lol
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I smell the cat box. I can clean it silly with bleach and swear to GOD I smell it still. My dh says Im just paranoid.

Answer by gemgem at 11:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes actually I have smelled poopy diapers out of nowhere. sooo weird.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009