Hannity and Colmes - what happened?

Does anyone know what happened to Colmes from Hannity and Colmes? Why did he leave the show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• After twelve+ years, he decided to consider new and challenging ways to contribute to the network. He's not leaving Fox, he still continues his radio show & website.

Answer by gemgem at 11:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I think that he has a radio show. He irritated me to the core, but I liked the back and forth between the two!  I know they called it Fair and Balanced, I dubbed it Intellegent and Ignorance!  =D

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Blessed, I said the same thing. I just wanted to slap the poop out of Colmes whenever I saw him, there is no hiding the fact that Hannity really disliked the guy. I thought Fox was pretty good at picking the most ignorant Liberal host they could find to go against Hannity, or perhaps Hannity was just that good.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• AFAIC, Colmes is the liberal equivalent of Hasselbeck. Both networks could do better.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Colmes is a wuss. I would like to see Hannity and Matt Lauer have a debate.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I would prefer to see Hannity go up against Clinton. But you know me, any excuse to see more of Bill.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Stop doing that Five. That makes me ill. :P
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My guess would be that Colmes got of being Hannitys "Liberal to be named later" and bailed. Colmes is a wuss and not a good representation of Liberals at all. I'd watch Hannity & Maher or Stewart. Jon Stewart hander Tucker Carlson his a** and Crossfire was cancelled shortly after that.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009