Possible implantation bleeding? What do you think?

I think I may have my period but its waaay too light to be my cycle. It started on the 19th of Feb. It's been 30 days since my last cycle. Is it possible that I may be having implantation bleeding? If so, then how long does it usually last?

Barb87

Asked by Barb87 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• mine lasted 24 hours (but barely) it was a few spots and gone...next thing i knew i was 4 days late and tested positive!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Your going through the same thing I am right now. I just went to my obgyn yesterday and she said that since I have been spotting for three days that I will be starting my period soon and what do you know, I started today cause the bleeding is more and a little heavier then the past few days. I think when your spotting you dont cout that as day one cause thats how my doctor made it sound. Good luck!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Its slightly heavier than spotting, but too light to be my mestrual cycle
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• both times for me the implantation spotting consisted of finding a minuscule amount of blood in my normal discharge about 7 days after ovulation had occurred. nothing that would have even made it onto a pad. With my periods though it was normal for me to spot a little for a few days leading up to day one of my cycle.
    Anonymous

• I am going through the same thing right now too. My period is due tomorrow, but I spotted for only one day. That was 2 days ago and now I'm just waiting to see what happens. My period is always on time so tomorrow will definitely tell the tale. My SO and I have been TTC for some time now so we are keeping our fingers crossed. If anybody has any "baby dust", please send it our way.
    Anonymous