Any suggestions on how I should cut my hair?

I have had my hair the same way for so long and I am ready for something different. I am scared to go too short but does anyone have any suggestions. I really should go get it done tonight if I can decide what I want. Please help ladies. This is a pic of what my hair looks like now.
http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu117/momofabrianna_2009/?action=view¤t=meandb.jpg

YoungMomtoGirls

Asked by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry tried to see but it wouldn't let me. I will try later to look.
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 12:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Hmmm...I dont know why that link isnt working. My profile isnt private so I guess you can see my pics there. I will try and find a link that will work though.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Maybe sholder length? Then it wouldn't be to short and wouldn't take too long to grow back if you didn't like it. Remember you can always cut shorter not longer. I learned that the hard way! LOL Can't wait to see what you decided.
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 12:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Daa shoulder I suck at spelling!! LOL! (BLUSH!)embarrassed

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 12:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I agree with mndpfff, go shoulder length. That is what I did years ago too, and I don't go much longer then that now. It is much easier to cut shorter, not longer. When you go to the salon, just tell them you would like a shorter hair cut, and ask them what they would recommend for a style. Good Luck!
    MamaBearluvsCub

Answer by MamaBearluvsCub at 5:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2009