• In the Spotlight:

How many of your kids .....

Fall constantly? Like at least every 15-20 minutes a day if not more? My daughter has weak muscle tone in her legs; but it just seems like her falling episodes have gotten even worse. She doesnt trip on anything, its just that she falls on air... Do any of your kids do this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like a muscular problem. Has she been checked for skeletal/muscular conditions by a specialist? I would be concerned if she's older.. not if she's just learning how to walk or is in the clumsy 2 year old stage.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Sometimes my 2 YO does. It's fun because when her daddy drinks alcohol she's the one who falls all over the place
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Im going to have to look into that. She is 3 years and 2 months old. This has been going on since she started walking. She has specialists because she has other medical problems. They always question me about her walking, and thought it was the medicine she was on.. but they changed it, and its still the same thing. She even broke her 2 front teeth by running and falling on her face.. she had road rash and all. She did that about 5 times last summer.
    Anonymous