for those of you who have tried it.

For you ladies who have taken a HPT before you missed your period cause you thought it wuz possible you were preggers was ir accurate and how many days prior did you take it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I acyually took one the day before I missed my period with one of the plus minus sign kind and i was a faint pos... so the next day( when I was supposed to start) I took a clear blue digital with words and it came back pos!!! Im due in Oct!!
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 12:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• a week before, accurate and it was the walmart brand.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• whoa! you took one the week before your expected period and it was pos! i wanna take one cause im swearing im pg but i know it rarely works that early and i dont wanna look like i fool but i wanna know!!!
    Anonymous

• The earliest for me was 4 days before. It was positive.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always waited until the day I was supposed to get my period. The one time I actually WAS pregnant I took it 3 days later.. and it was accurate the first time.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2009