How about a cap on abortions? Maybe that'll suit ya....

Sure, we should limit the number of children people on welfare can have. But would you go for limiting the number of abortions the wealthy can have? Who are we to play God? Leave the octuplets' mom alone already!

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/dtennapel/2009/02/18/octuplets-mom-vs-your-arguments/

fluud7

Asked by fluud7 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Are the wealthy using taxpayer money to have an abortion?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• With all the birth control options out there abortion should be a very rare thing. Why are we not going after the octuplets docter and family for allowing her to be put into her situation? thats who ought to be held accountable.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Nope, but the poor are. Is it okay to put a cap on the lower class citizens' abortions?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If YOU can afford them, WITHOUT government assistance, then BREED all you want!
    Anonymous

• I agree that people should be able to do what they want, but if you cant afford to take care of that many children then why have them? I had my first child when I was 16 and never had to get goverment help my husband worked his ass of to support our son then we waited 7 years before we had another child, we have just decided to have another child because financially we are comfortable. its called being responsible!!!
    Anonymous

• I, personally don't think ANY taxpayer money should be used for ANY abortion beyond the scope of the Hyde Amendment.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Last I checked "the wealthy" don't go around having abortions in between rounds of golf and manicures! At least no one I know has ever had one...we were too busy getting our degrees, workign on our careers, traveling and enjoying life. THEN we decided to find Mr. Right, get married, buy a house and THEN have children--generally stopping with what we could actually AFFORD!
    Anonymous

• Octomom decided on being part of tabloids and society when she let her healthcare privacy make frontpage news. She could have refused to have any of her information given out, and sued when it was for privacy issues. She is fodder for whatever CafeMom or the media wants to pelt her way. I say go for it until those kids are in responsible homes with responsible parents. Her own family says she is nuts, if we leave her alone she'll have 8 more eggs implanted. She already has the room in there, did you see that heifer's gut? yuk.

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

Wow-you don't stereotype do ya?
    Anonymous

• Answered at 11:36 AM on Feb. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous that's why you people have children that are sick. Since you wait until you are 50 to have children, and then you have to use IVF just like she did. Who's to know your embryos could multiply and you yourself could end up with 10 KIDS.

Anonymous