SOMETIMES I CANT STAND MY 3 YR OLD IS THIS NORMAL ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yeah im pretty sure that its normal... i feel the same way sometimes. They just can really get under your skin! It's pretty typical! I think for any age group! lol
    Anonymous

• Don't beat your self up. As long as you love him all the time but just some times want to turn his switch to off. We moms need brakes!!
    Anonymous

• You know the old saying... You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family.
    There are no exceptions for moms and kids. Sure you can love them more than anything. But that doesn't mean you would pick them for a friend or that you never get frustrated and overwhelmed by them.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yep. My DD stays at grandmas every saturday and comes home sunday night, well I cant wait for saturday morning and I hate sunday night. Dont get me wrong. I love her to death and would do anything for her but some times I dont really like her.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No, my 3 year old is a doll. . .it's the 11 yo and the 9 yo that I wanna drop off at a train station! LOL!!
    Anonymous

• They talk about the terrible two's! Well the three year old is much more difficult to deal with. They know they can be in control of a situation and they are not at all easily redirected or distracted anymore!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 3:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• oh gosh yes it's normal. I told my dad that my kids were so bad one day that I wanted to put a sign around the youngest one's neck saying buy one get two free. I didn't uch care for them that day. Yeah terrible two is a oxymoron for hold on it just gets worse. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009