Yo Gabba Gabba

What do you think about this show? I think its so stupid! All my kids like it so I used to try and make sure something else was on when it was on. Now my 10 mnth LOVES it!!! I have to give him breathing treatments and thats the only was he'll sit still. Do you have any shows you are forced to watch? lol

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 12:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oswald. It's the only time my son will sit still during the day.
    Anonymous

• OH i HATE that show....and what is with that red dildo std infected looking one?????
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I too hate Yo Gabba Gabba. UGH! Luckily alll mine are in school now but mine is Dragon Ball Z but it is becouse of my husband and not the kids. He also watches Adult Swim!! Another UGH!! Worse than DBZ!!!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 12:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Ok, call me crazy, but anything besides Sesame Street that has adults in it creeps me out, including YGG. Especially that Big Comfy Couch show. All I can think is that she must have been molested as a child and has regressed to a childlike state. I just get really creeped out thinking about these adults having so much kid time and I just can't stand to wacth the shows. So, I stick with letting my son watch actual cartoons and nothing with adults in it!
    Anonymous

• Yo Gabba Gabba is one of the WORST cartoons on Noggin! I used to refuse to let my kids watch it, now if they insist, I turn it on...but I leave the room. Most of the cartoons are ok, but I do agree with PP who said that any cartoons with adults in it are kind of creepy. Remember Mr. Rogers Neighborhood? Or how about PeeWee Herman (sp)? Both a little weird looking back.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Franklin. Why does he get a name and everyone else is called by their species? What makes him so special? Little Bear is just as bad. They're both just so twee I can't stand them. Fortunately I think we've finally outgrown them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• my kid isnt old enough to really watch it (8 months), but ive seen it. its like the ppl who made it were on drugs! its insane! i use to live in Japan & thats what their cartoons are like...but less intense.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I have actively avoided letting my daughter see it. We stick with PBS - the shows tend to be better and there's no commercials for toys and junky foods.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I get a contact high from watching it
    burnt_crawfish

Answer by burnt_crawfish at 3:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We usually stick to DVDs of shows from MY childhood (like Garfield and Friends) or the Scholastic Storybook Treasures DVDs which are just videos of books, basically. But my son was "infected" with YGG by his cousins. I don't mind it too much, but sometimes I want to punch Toodee in the mouth.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 4:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009