Do you know any company that will loan money for dental braces?

I have two children that NEED braces for different reasons at the same time. Not because we want them, they both have issue that need to be fixed. We can't come up with the 4000.00 down payment. Our credit isn't perfect either. We are in Tennessee. Do you all know of any companies that will loan to us or a orthodontist that doesn't make you pay down payments. (A good orthodontist) Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Western Dental, and they dont do a credit check.
    Anonymous

• capital one
    Anonymous

• There's a company called Care Credit that does credit cards for medical stuff. Many docs and dentists and orthodontists take them. I don't know how the approval process goes. Its an actual card and treated just like any other credit card, so you may be able to look into that..
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I just got this one a few months ago for myself - I am 32 and need braces. Consumer Payment Solutions. They're tag line is Affordable Health care financing. www.consumerpaymentsolutions.com 508 528 9006
    Anonymous

• Your ortho should be able to referr you to some financing. No doubt that you are not the first to need it.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 1:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I live in Tennessee also, my daughter had to have braces and the doc office who did hers lets you pay on a monthly basis. All we had to do was give them either a credit card or our checking acct # and they would just take it out on whatever day that we told them too.
    heffabear

Answer by heffabear at 2:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Check with the orthodontist. My sons ortho offers payment plans with no down payment. There are also companies that the orthodonists know that help with braces. It seems like $4000 is a huge down payment. That sounds more like the total cost of braces. The total for my sons braces will be under $3000. Keep looking around for an ortho that will help you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• my son is in NEED of braces with a spacer and head gear all totaling over 6000.00 and it has to be paid in 18 months so i am looking for someone else. my insurance covers 800.00.
    what is wrong wiht this picture?
    we pay in loads and and get back squat !
    dita

Answer by dita at 2:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2009