Charlie horse pain?

Has anyone ever gotten charlie horses in the middle of the night? I had one so bad the other night that it feels like I pulled a muscle even today!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i was told it was from the baby sitting on my nerv just try too get up and have them move
    Anonymous

• yes, that used to always happen to me when I was around 7 months pregnant. It was awful, I haven't expeienced a charlie horse since I was a little kid. Whenever I would have one, it was in the middle of the night, and in my calf muscle... ugh...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i got those soooooo bad in my legs that i had to curl up in a fetal position my OB said to eat more leafy greens and bananas to help get more postassium which will help with those cramps
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 1:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I got them too. Also I would get cramps in my feet. It only happened while I was sleeping, and got up to pee. It's the most painful thing. I got them from the time I was about 8mos on.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 1:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I get them all the time!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• OH YES!` When i was pregnant with my son I woke up all the time in the night screaming and my husband would rub the back of my leg until it went away.lol Im a big baby. But then i started eating a banana everyday (my granny told me to !) and it really worked. i didnt have anymore. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and im already eating a banana everyday!!!
    Anonymous