• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever wonder...

Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you stayed with one of your ex's? Whether it would be better or worse? For some reason its been on my mind everyday for days. I love my man more than anyone knows I'm just not happy with the way were living. I feel so guilty for even thinking about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• It's natural to be curious and think "what if" type questions. I wouldn't worry about it. I have thought about it before too and after seeing what some of them have done with their lives, I am very happy about who I am with now.
    Anonymous

• I used to wonder what it would be like if I stayed with my first husband. That was while I was with my second husband. I know my life would be upside down and crazy with either of them. I am so happy I didn't stay with either of them. My life and relationship now is so much happier and better than it could ever be with either of them. They are ex's for a reason.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Hell no!! I would never wonder about any of the exs I had dated and definitely would not wonder what would have happened if i stayed.
    Anonymous

• nope i hate all my ex's but i think about my guys friends though
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LOL I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT THAT.
    BUT THEN AGAIN, I MOVED ON FOR A REASON.
    I GUESS SOME OF US WILL ALWAYS LIKE "OUR FIRST LOVES"
    EVEN THOUGH WE USUALLY SAY WE WONT..
    BUT IM HAPPY WITH MY MAN NOW (KNOCK ON WOOD)
    AND IF I WOULD HAVE NEVER MOVED ON THEN I WOULD HAVE
    NEVER MET HIM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• haha dont tell your husband ;)
    Anonymous