How do you remember to take your vitamins?

I keep forgetting to take my vitamins!

Asked by TXdanielly at 8:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

• I have a daily calendar that I flip every night. I take my pills and flip the calendar to the next day. It's something that a bunch of friends and I made and it's cute pictures. It helps me remember! And then if I see that the calendar isn't flipped the next morning, I know I forgot to take my pills.

Answer by Brenna at 10:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Have that be the first thing you do in the morning, I mean first! You can't even go pee before you do! LOL, I have to take a pill for my thyroid every morning and if I allow myself to go into the bathroom before taking it I will forget!

• I set my cell phone alarm to go off just for that..

Answer by casseyb at 9:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i am with cassey, set an alarm on your phone everyday. or put them beside your sink or something so you see them when you go to brush your teeth.

Answer by MisanthropKitty at 9:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Put them next to something you do everyday and keep a bottle of water next to them (by your toothbrush, your keys, your glasses, your child's diapers, your coffee pot - you get the idea). I'd set my cellphone alarm if that won't work.

Answer by manna1qd at 9:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I put them by my toothbrush.

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have one of those daily vitamin boxes that I keep my daily vitamins in. Without it, it would be hard to remember.

Answer by charlie1949 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have the same problem, but recently I put my vitamins beside my birth control (if you are even on it). I remember to take my BC, then I see the vitamins!

Answer by JMaistros at 10:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008